Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Its been to long

Wow time goes by so fast. But at the same time so slow. Anyways I have been very busy. I have been cooking and baking a lot this summer. I have a lot to show you. I hope to get that all posted very soon.
Well for Labor day we went to my brothers house and had a great time. I made something very yummy. I don't have a name for it. I just made it up. I guess it can be called Chocolate Strawberry Angel food trifle.

Chocolate Strawberry Angel Food Trifle (very easy to make)

1 large box of instant pudding mix
1 angel food cake
strawberries (I used frozen because they were cheaper)
Then I just added layers
first angel food then pudding then strawberries. It was so so easy peasy!
If you don't cook or bake you should still try this out!


No comments: